Flowingly will send automated email notifications to your email address when the status of a flow you are involved in changes and requires your attention. Each email notification will include a Flowingly website link directly back to the flow.
Automated email notifications are sent to you for these reasons:
- A step requires your attention
- You have been nudged to complete a step
- You have been mentioned in a flow
- A step has been approved or rejected from a flow you started
- A flow you started has been completed
Within a flow model you can choose to notify the initiator by email when a step is completed. This can be configured by clicking a step & ticking "The Initiator of this flow will be emailed when this step is completed"
Carbon Copy Stakeholders
Just like email, stakeholders can be added at the start of a flow by clicking "Edit users" next to CC then choosing who you would like to be informed as the process progresses. Stakeholders will receive emails when:
- A step has been approved or rejected in the flow
- The flow has been completed