Teams let you organize users into groups. A user can belong to any number of teams and teams can be given permission to start processes or be assigned to a step in a process.
In the Setup section of Flowingly you'll find Teams as the second tab (after Users).
Create a new team
- From the Teams page click the green Add Team button
- Give the team a name and optionally add a team email and primary point of contact (these are used as references only)
- Choose the users you would like included in the team
Edit an existing team and add or remove user(s) from a team
- Click the pencil ✏️ next to the Team
- Make changes to the information or users that are part of the team
- Click Save changes
Delete a team
- Click the trash can 🗑 next to the team
- Confirm deletion of the team
Note: If the team is assigned to any steps within a process you will need to choose a new user or team for these steps to be re-assigned.